- We need new models of leadership for the new “work world” we live in.
- The effecs of increased volatility, uncertainty, complexity, and ambiguity (VUCA) changed the way we approach leadership.
- Co-elevation and leading without authority help us redefine the social contact and the way we interact with the people we work with.
- What has changed in the work world?
- What has changed in leadership?
- How have leaders changed?
- How have leaders failed to change and meet the challenges of the new work world?
— by Keith Ferrazzi